- Ruby Digital
- About Us
- Industry Insights
- Contact Us
Consumer's Attitudes Toward Custom Content
This summary presents the results of a survey conducted for the Custom Content Council by Roper Public Affairs and Corporate Communications. The CCC, as a leading industry expert on custom content, is interested in furthering insight into how best to meet the needs of consumers through custom media. Includes consumers' levels of awareness of, and value placed on custom media and custom content, impact on perception and purchasing decisions, etc. March 2011.
Best Practices of Large Show Producers: Key Findings from the 2010 Large Show Roundtables
No textbook, college course or training seminar can quite prepare the manager of a large trade show for the unique set of challenges he or she must face.
The best springboard for learning—besides the “school of hard knocks”—is in-depth peer conversation.
That’s the value delivered by the Large Show Roundtable (LSR).
Now in its 10th consecutive year, LSR attracts a nationwide audience of exhibition and convention producers whose events feature 125,000+ net square feet of exhibit space. LSR takes place three times a year in cities with facilities capable of hosting large exhibitions.
This special report summarizes the key findings of the three LSRs in 2010. In it you’ll discover a wide range of best practices for managing large shows, including guidelines for selling exhibit space and sponsorships, acquiring domestic and international attendees, and using social media to promote business-to-business events.
Sam Lippman, President,
Integrated Show Management & Marketing (ISM)
2010 Spending Study: Look At How Corporate America Invests in Branded Content
The Custom Content Council in partnership with ContentWise conducted their annual Spending Study for 2010. To see the full report click on the link below but in the meantime here are a few points to note:
- This year total spend on branded content per company was $1,366,605, which was down from 2009, however the second highest ever since we first started measuring spending figures in 2000.
- 29% of corporate marketing, communications, advertising budget was devoted to branded content.
- 50% of some aspect of branded content is outsourced.
- 68% of companies surveyed indicated that they are shifting their spending from traditional forms of advertising to branded content (!)
- 54% said education was the primary reason to use branded content, followed by customer retention at 23%.
- Hands down marketers said branded content initiatives were more effective than print and television advertising, direct mail and public relations.
Improving Your Nonprofit Communications Program
We partnered with NPConnect to conduct a research study of local Kansas City Nonprofits to learn more about their communication strategies. We asked what they are doing to communicate with their volunteers, donors, members and the community as a whole and how those tactics are working for them. We asked about traditional communication tactics as well as newer ones, like social media.
Center for Exhibition Industry Research: Effective Methods for Visitor Promotion
In order to statistically validate the most effective methods for visitor promotion to an exhibition, a survey was conducted in the first quarter of 2009 among exhibition organizers and exhibitors. The results within this report, the second in a two-part series of findings, are based upon exhibitor responses and help identify the types of promotions and best practices utilized by exhibitors to increase attendance.
- 1 of 3