- Ruby Digital
- About Us
- Industry Insights
- Contact Us
Downloadable event apps allow attendees cross-platform, instant, constantly updated, shareable and relevant access to:
- Searchable exhibitor guide — by alpha and category
- Session or event information and schedules
- Floor plans
- Image galleries
- Twitter feed — with instant interface to social platforms
- Top news and local weather
Event365 Landing Pages
- Works as an extension of the company’s event site
- Compelling year-round content strategy
- Highlights and promotes most relevant content and resources based on time of year and stage of meeting cycle
- Leverages educational/product content generated by your event
- Extends branding, content and promotional opportunities
- Delivers value to your membership
- Builds social networking and media opportunities
- Creates additional revenue streams
Interactive eDaily, ePost, ePreview and eBlast
Customized and targeted content rich platform can contain
- Web 2.0 content
Provides continuous educational content stream that extends the value of your event
- Actionable links
- Direct link to registration
- Exhibitor and attendee matchmaking tools
- Hotel reservations and information
- Opt-in mobile updates
- Guides and news
Online Buyer Guides and Online Exhibit Guides
- Leverage content collected for the exhibit guide
- Create a powerful resources tool
- Extend use of content beyond the event cycle
- Optional data collection allows for delivery of content in real-time and is able to be updated throughout the year
- Platform has variety of user functionality options: audio, video, PDF documents, photos and links
- Powerful search capabilities (and search optimization)
- Features appointment-setting mapping technology
- Revenue-sharing opportunities
Digital Magazines and Flip Books
Offer more than just your printed magazine, offer a digital version and expand the possibilities of your content in more ways than one. Here are just a few benefits of a digital magazine:
- Improved experience — digital versions of your magazine allow users to have a richer experience with added features such as audio, video, animation or augmented reality.
- Trackable — go beyond circulation numbers and learn what content your readers are reading and sharing, then give them more of what they want.
- Searchable — provide your readers with the opportunity to search your content for exactly what they are looking for.
- Sharing — allow your readers to share your content via email, blogs, news feeds, social media. Get your content out there for others to find and generate more interest in your brand.
- Increase website traffic — instead of just telling your readers to visit your (or a sponsor's) website, you can provide hyperlinks to take them directly there.
- Digitally archive — allows readers to save previous issues or articles for future reference.
- Cost and the "green factor" — save on both the monetary costs of printing and the cost to the environment by reducing the amount of paper used to deliver your content.